Associate Banks of SBI PO | SBI PO for Associate Banks exams has held in various places in india and which is conducted by IBPS. Those Exams are Conducted in weekend day i.e November 8th,15th,23rd and 29th.Everyone has got there venue and reporting time for SBI PO exam. Lets go through few important key points for this exam.
Important Checklists before Entering into Exam Hall or While leaving from Home/Hostel/Room/Whatever.
- Carry Valid Photo ID Proof Original and a Photocopy of same (xerox) .
- The Call Letter Name should be same with your ID PROOF NAME. Even Singe spelling mistakes may possible to disqualify you . So Very Careful on this ID Proof.
- Mobile Phones and other Electronic items are strictly prohibited .
- Don't put signature and Don't Stick photograph in the admit card before entering in exam hall.
- The Photograph and Signature must be same (which have uploaded during online registration time.
- Reach your Test Center on time (as mentioned in hall ticket reporting time).To avoid last minute mistakes.
- After Entered in your hall , note down your roll number and password in every rough-sheets .